Monday, June 1, 2009

Why I have the best brother in the world.

1. He has at least this many girls and usually many more on any outing.
2. He is patient while we stop in stores like this and never complains while the girls spend hours trying on clothes.
3. He swims in freezing cold ponds in the middle of parks with his professor.
4. He always looks good and he knows how to work it...obviously. I am pretty sure every girl here has a bit of a crush on him....also, obviously.
5. He makes me laugh daily.
6. He is always up for an adventure......
even if it means ending up with a hair wrap down to his shoulder that will eventually result in a bald spot on his head when he takes the hair wrap out.

So, here's to you Brandt, the most patient, loving, fun, easy going brother I could ever wish for. I am so grateful that you came with me because I simply could not imagine this adventure without you. I love you!!!!






2 comments:

  1. mari, i love this post! what a great tribute to your brother. i love that you guys get to have this fun adventure together, and that you are writing about it so I can live vicariously through you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! I love that Brandt got a hair wrap!!

    ReplyDelete