Monday, June 1, 2009

excuses

I know, I know. Its been a long time. I'm sorry. After many requests for more, your gonna get it. Lots more. We've been to Paris. We've been to Scotland. We've done amazing things. But "what?" you might ask, has kept you from posting pictures from these trips. Good question. In my downtime I've been doing things like swimming in the freezing cold lake in the middle of Hyde park with my professor. Notice how white our legs are. It was by no means summer at this point.
How many people have had this kind of bonding with their professors?
After swimming about 25 metres I had to stop because I had a brain freeze. First time I've ever had a brain freeze from external coldness. Seriously.

So now that you understand that I've been busy, I hope you'll forgive our lack of updates. I will have pictures from Paris and Scotland soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment