Friday, May 1, 2009

london's sweet treats.

Candy Cakes. My favorite of the bakeries.

The INCREDIBLE cupcakes

Cupcakes from Candy Cakes

This lady owned the store and fit into it perfectly



Brittany and Lauren outside the candy shop

Caitlin and I outside the Primrose Bakery

Cupcakes from the Primrose Bakery

Anyone who knows me at all knows that it is my dream to own a bakery. I love baking, I love decorating and I love all things cute. Before coming to London I dreamed of visiting Big Ben, eating fish and chips and visiting the local pubs. While I have done all of these things and they have definitely lived up to and surpassed my expectations, my favorite thing has been visiting all the quaint and picture perfect candy and cupcake shops that are scattered throughout the city. They are perfect. I now dream of not only owning a bakery but owning one in London. Maybe someday....but for now I'll just eat my heart out.

3 comments:

  1. Mari, keep eating those treats for me! They looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Favorite post EVER! Those bakeries look incredible! You can count on me being there to help you open that shop in London!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow, looks like i need to make a trip to london. those cupcakes look incredible! you and jamie would make the best bakery owners ever.

    ReplyDelete